Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Q


I am the letter Q, close to the bottom, buried seventeen letters deep in the alphabet. This may sound depressing, but the real sad thing about the letter is that it has no voice. Q without You is silent. There is no sound or purpose to Q unless it is accompanied by another. We are relational creatures, meant for friendship and fashioned for love. Loneliness will be the death of each and every one of us. Life should be full of deep and meaningful connection between people. If we push others away, who will be there to pick us up and dust us off when we fall? You cannot learn from a mistake that you do not survive. I am Q and without You I will certainly fail. I need your quiet voice of reason, and your quick hand of help. The people that we surround ourselves with are our security net, and we are theirs.
I am Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment